[Fwd: Re: [Users] Why is fix_nated_sdp appending 127.0.0.1 at the end of my c= lines?]

nick nick at mobilia.it
Wed Nov 22 09:51:29 CET 2006

nick wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure where it's overlapping, the only place I call both
fix_nated_sdp() and use_media_proxy() together are in the reply route
section..

The strange thing is, before I added in fix_nated_sdp(), there were no
changes at all to the sdp string (they remained private IP addresses).

My .cfg is attached, can anyone point out where I might be forcing a loop?

Nick