[Users] Using ssldump to decrypt SIP TLS messages

Christophe Irles christophe.irles at alcatel.fr
Tue Nov 21 10:52:50 CET 2006

Hi,

	I try to use ssldump in order to decrypt SIP TLS messages but
without any success for the moment .

	TLS configuration in my "openser.cfg" is as follow:
		disable_tls = 0
		tls_method = TLSv1
		tls_certificate = "/etc/openser/user-cert.pem"
		tls_private_key = "/etc/openser/user-privkey.pem"

	I'm using ssldump with these options:
		ssldump -Adx -k /etc/openser/user-privkey.pem -i eth0 port
5061

	But application data (cf. attached file) are always encrypted .
	What i'm doing wrong ? I tryed to use the certificate used by the
client device too with the same result ...

Thanks,
Christophe