[Users] innodb tables

Christian Schlatter cs at unc.edu
Tue Nov 21 10:32:35 CET 2006

Quoting Brandon Price <brandon at dacrib.net>:

> Good to know I am not all alone there. I am currently using 5.0.27 in
>  production. It seems fine so far but I only have 100 or so users. I
> will reply to the list if I see any funniness.

I'm also using openser together with mysql cluster (5.0.22) with about
30 users. So far I had no issue with this setup. I also loaded 20'000
randomized users in the cluster and still achieved 300 calls per second
(using db-only usrloc mode and a fairly complex routing script with at
least five sql queries per call setup / dual xeon machine). IMHO, mysql
cluster and openser are a very good fit and probably represent one of
the better solution for SIP server redundancy.

Christian