[Users] t_relay without 100 trying

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 16 13:01:21 CET 2006

Hi all,

yes, it make sense to have the possibility to send or not a 100 reply.
The question is : to have a module param as Alex suggested, or to
control it only from the script (by sending or not a reply).

I personally go for 1) as it maintain backward compatibility and may
simplify the script.

regards,
bogdan