[Users] OpenSER not working after running for several days

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Nov 14 11:43:49 CET 2006

Hi George,

if you get in state where the server stops, you might try monitoring
with ps the state of all openser processes to see if all are still
present, what is there status and cpu usage.

If nothing relevant shows up, you may try attaching with gdb to the
processes to see what they are doing (if stuck somewhere).

regards,
bogdan