[Users] Billing system with good integration with OpenSER / Documentations

Nick De Cristofaro nickdc at link2exchange.com
Thu Nov 9 12:28:25 CET 2006

Hey everyone,

Good sessions yesterday at the OpenSER summit. I found the presentations very insightful and I learned a lot of new things. I am hoping to get some feedback as a good solution for a billing system that we will need to implement over here in our company that can be easily interacted through OpenSER. As I am pretty new to this I am wondering what component pieces should be setup to do this right. OpenSER as our main SIP router with database access and creating CDRs or do we need a B2BUA with this? Can anyone recommend some good starting point to look into or some publishings that would be a good read to get more insight on building this right.

Some of the presentations had some good insights on scaling, redundencies and so forth and we would like to do this right from the beginning and look at our cost platforms.

Anyone ever used the Hiper biling system? I saw their exhibit yesterday and it was pretty nice.

Thanks
Nick