[Users] openser + presence module (presence.so) is not compiling

prateek kapoor kapoorprateek25 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 07:38:25 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have installed openser version from 1.1.0 debian package installer and it is working fine. But when I am trying to include the presence module (presence.so), it is not there. When I am trying to recompile it from source tarball I am getting a lot of dependency errors. So can anyone tell me from where I can get the 'presence.so' ?

I can see a 'pa' (presence agent) module. I would also like to know what is the difference between 'pa' and 'presence' modules ?

Any help will be really appreciated.

Regards,
Prateek