[Users] Problems with DNS.

nick nick at mobilia.it
Wed Nov 8 16:38:08 CET 2006

samuel wrote:

cleaned up the useless stuff..

> I've also checked and now it works, congratulations!!!!

At least something is working...

> It was just a test :p...if it works with weight 0, great. I would alse
> leave the port as the default.

I changed it to what you said, but the port is the same.

>> > Regarding module,listen, and alias config file statements is another
>> > topic...can you post how does the messages the UA send to your proxy
>> > look like (mainly the Req-URI) and how do you treat incoming messages
>> > (config file).
>> Right now I'm using X-Lite
>>

>> here's what it says it sends:
> Where is the Req-URI?!?!!?
ooops, missed that line:

[06-11-08]15:38:00.487 | Debug | RESIP:DUM | "SEND: REGISTER
sip:mobilia.it SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/ ;branch=z9hG4bK-d87543-8d63eb457c1ee920-1--d87543-;rport
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: <sip:nick;rinstance=8c037b99c697d2f5>