[Users] Problems with DNS.

nick nick at mobilia.it
Tue Nov 7 17:36:09 CET 2006

Franz Edler wrote:
>>> I have the feeling that your DNS records for your server are not o.k.
>>> Show me your zone-files.
>
>> here they are, a bit truncated, but the rest of the stuf has 0 to do with
>> this subject.. if you really want to see it, I'll send it to you via email
>> directly
>
> Your zone files are o.k.
> So I have no clue where your problem is. Sorry.
>
> Franz

Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong???

my system name is this: Linux sipserver.mobilia.it 2.6.9-34.ELsmp

My zone files are correct, my PTR files are correct, I have the alias
lines in my openser.cfg, I've exported my SIP_DOMAIN, I have the
domain.so module loaded, with the domain mobilia.it (in the openser db),
I have the SIP_DOMAIN line in my openserctlrc, but my openser still
refuses to acknowledge that it's serving the domain mobilia.it

Can anyone help here?