[Users] sarge didnt install avp_radius

Zoran Milic miliczo at sezampro.yu
Thu Nov 2 12:16:51 CET 2006

Hi Bogdan,

            In the mean time, can you tell me which is the best way to
get/install avp_radius, so that it will be closest to what should I expect
form debian installer? Or should I just wait until this thingy is fixed? Btw
can you, please, inform me, on this list, when you finish this issue?

                                                                best
regards, thanks in advance, Zoran