[Users] sarge didnt install avp_radius

Zoran Milic miliczo at sezampro.yu
Wed Nov 1 16:52:16 CET 2006

thanks for the quick reply
            I forgot to mention that I installed both openser-mysql-module
and openser-radius-modules, and I have mysql.so, auth_radius.so,
group_radius.so, uri_radius.so and avpops.so in my modules dir. But I dont
have avp_radius.so. When I type apt-cache search openser i get:

openser - OpenSER - very fast and configurable SIP proxy
openser-cpl-module - CPL module (CPL interpreter engine) for openser
openser-dbg - OpenSER - very fast and configurable SIP proxy [debug symbols]
openser-jabber-module - Jabber module (sip-jabber message translation) for
openser
openser-mysql-module - MySQL database connectivity module for OpenSER
openser-postgres-module - PostgreSQL database connectivity module for
openser
openser-radius-modules - radius modules for openser
openser-unixodbc-module - unixodbc database connectivity module for OpenSER

Is there any other module i should download/install? I got these from
openser repository, and i am trying to install openser 1.1.0.

            best regard Zoran