[Users] 484 UAC handeling

Weiter Leiter bp4mls at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:41:29 CET 2006

Since the UA received a final response to its request, which it even ACKed,
sending CANCEL makes no sense as the transaction terminated on the UAC
already (if ACK made it there); in this case you should simply receive a 481
for your CANCEL, the UAC should not try forward it. Howerver, I'm not sure
what OpenSER does with an unconfirmed transaction to which a CANCEL is
received, assuming there is a race between ACK and CANCEL.

WL.