[Users] multiple domain best practices?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 31 11:50:41 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

if you have a different proxy name (as server name) than the domain
name, you need to use the outbound proxy (OBP) feature on the client:
    - set as domain the SIP domain you want (like bif.net or baz.net)
    - set OBP the address of the server (like sip.foo.net).

By this, the requests will have in FROM/RURI the SIP domain, but they
will be sent to the OBP server.

regards,
bogdan