[Users] Problem : Forwarding Routine to a NAT'd endpoint.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 30 09:35:22 CEST 2006

HI Ricardo,

the received address is set as outbound proxy(OBP) for the request.
rewritehostport change the RURI. OBP has priority against RURI when is
about routing.

so, use t_replay_to() like function (depends of your openser version) to
forward via an OBP.
Also you may replace rewritehostport() with setdsturi() to set a new OBP.

regards,
bogdan