[Users] no authorize with ATA and phones

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 26 13:06:23 CEST 2006

Hi Jens,

can you capture the request that trigger the error? (the second INVITE,
after challenge). I can take a look to see what is the problem.

if you configure the credentials into the phone, a reason for the phone
not to respond to authentication is that it was not able to match any
local credentials against the received challenge - based on username and
realm).

regards,
bogdan

regards,