[Users] Dispatcher failure route

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Wed May 24 22:41:42 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'm setting up a load balancer using openser. The load balancing works great
and I'm now trying to work out the redundancy side of it.

In my route I have:
                        if (method=="INVITE")
                        {
                                record_route();
                                ds_select_dst("1", "0");
                                t_on_failure("1");
                                t_relay();
                        }

This works fine in that if the selected server is not up or takes too long
to answer, the call is route to failure_route[1]
And here's where I'm scratching my head. I would like the INVITE to be tried
on another server from the server farm. But how. Is there a way to send it
back to ds_select_dst and make sure it doesn't get sent back to the same
server?

thanks