[Users] uac_redirect and branches

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed May 24 14:20:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently playing around with uac_redirect to also handle
UAC-triggered call forwards (301/302).

My server-side CF-handling works in that way that I rewrite the R-URI in
failure-routes and call my normal routes to manipulate the new R-URI and
then append_branch() before t_relay().

Now with get_redirects() the new R-URIs are already appended as
branches, so how may I manipulate the URIs then? Is there a way to get
the R-URI of a branch back into the "normal" R-URI where I can use $rU
and $rd and so on? Or how may I handle that then? Setting a branch-route
and t_relay() and then manipulate my URI doesn't seem to be the way to
go, because there's quite a lot of R-URI processing going on in my
config before an INVITE leaves the server.

Thanks,
Andy