[Users] Mediaproxy module, Symmetric RTP and softphone client

Antoine Fressancourt af.devlist at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:41:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

I will try it out in a NAT environment as soon as possible so, as I
did not figure out how to configure X-lite and OpenSER to force the
use of the mediaproxy.

I have seen answers to other messages from Klaus, and I will try to
figure that out by myself before begging for help anothre time.

Thanks for all your helps

Antoine