[Users] Mediaproxy module, Symmetric RTP and softphone client

Antoine Fressancourt af.devlist at gmail.com
Sun May 21 13:20:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I wish to set up Openser in order to use the mediaproxy module to
perform NAT traversal. I have tried to figure out which client to
use, as it is required that the client is able to perform symmetric
RTP operations.
So I ask you all about which kind of softphone client you use in
conjunction with the mediaproxy module, in which configuration...
I wish to use X-lite or an open-source client, do you have any clue ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Antoine Fressancourt