[Users] Multiple aliases -> 404 Not Found

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 09:15:29 CEST 2006

You're using uslroc module with use_domain set to 1. This means that
lookup() will look for entries with same username AND domain. Since
client 1 and client2|3 are in different domains, they can't
communicate using just the username.
Eihter set use_domain to 0 or add some trick in the config to enable
users from different domains callling each other.

Samuel.