[Users] OpenSER and Eyebeam 1.5 with TLS

Christoph Fürstaller christoph.fuerstaller at kurtkrenn.com
Tue May 16 10:49:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

I can confirm that. Just tried eyeBeam with Openser (1.1.0-dev17-tls)
I had to import the cert of the CA (pem) which signed the cert for the
server and I also imported the cert/key (pk12) for the client. Works
well. Import it as Klaus described it.

For proxy I had to specify the port on which it is listening. eyeBeam
doesnt automatically tries 5061.

chris...