[Users] AVP usage.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon May 15 22:27:05 CEST 2006

Hello.
	I have a question.  Is there a way to optimize the use of AVP's.
Right now i'm using avp_radius to load client's attributes from my database.
These attributes are flags with value ON/OFF.  Inside my configuration i'm
using these values with avp names :  callee_attr1, callee_attr2, etc.  I
have read somewhere in the list that if i use numeric avp's instead of
string the processing is more quick.  Is this ok?. If the answer is yes, how
is the syntax for this?.
For example i'm loading avp attributes like :

SIP-AVP="attr1:on"
SIP-AVP="attr2:off"

then i my configuration :
        if ( avp_check("callee_attr1", "eq/s:on/g") ) {
                xlog("L_INFO", "time [$Tf] : Something XXXX\n");
                route(8);
                return;
        };

Can someone guide me on this point ?