[Users] Re: How many SER and asterisk servers does FWD users.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sat May 13 12:09:29 CEST 2006

Hi Edson,

from openser point of view, the total number of subscriber affect only
the DB size since the subscribers are not cached into memory.

only the online users are cached, so this number is important for
scaling your openser (at least from user number point of view).
Other important factor is the call density - number of calls per user
per day.

regards,
bogdan