[Users] Comma-Separated Via Header

Walter Schober walter.schober at neotel.at
Wed May 10 17:47:18 CEST 2006

I had the same issue, but with the client behind NAT. The problem wasn't the
Via, it was on one hand the
    x-route-tag="tgrp:E\d+-\d+"
I had to strip away, because the GS didn't like it.
And on the other hand Cisco acts as a strict router, adding another Route
header field at the end, which was not stripped by OS, and if that was a
private IP address, the ACK never reaches the GS phone.

hopefully that helps.

br
Walter

  _____