[Users] ACK is sent before the re-INVITE to OpenSER, but

Gene Willingham gwillingham at comcast.net
Tue May 9 23:22:31 CEST 2006

I too am having this problem.  Are the reinvites being generated by
Asterisk?  I have a test environment where making adding two lines of code
to asterisk will help the issue.  My only concern is whether the code change
creates a performance issue.  I tried asking the question the asterisk-dev
list, but did not get a response.  My solution was to insert a usleep(20000)
between the ack and the reinvite.  This delays the reinvite by 20 ms.

The concern I had was is Asterisk fully threaded or does the 20 ms delay
delay all processing of sip requests.

Gene