[Users] getting started with mediaproxy

B Boc bbocus at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 04:27:45 CEST 2006

thanks I am aware of the getting started scripts.  I am in the midst of
reading the documentation.  My question has to do with do they work with
openser 1.0.1  or is there a set for openser 1.0.1  For instance I tried one
set and I got error messages relating to "break" not being a valid and
should be replaced with "return"  ... the very basic "hello world" example
even looks different.