[Users] problem with exec_dset

openser user openseruser at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 6 09:23:30 CEST 2006

hi all,
     i am trying to send $tU in exec_dset function. my function look like this
  exec_dset("fwdnoanswer1.sh '$tU'");
  in this function my script fwdnoanswer1.sh will take $tU as an input and check my database to get the forward number and it has to dail out to fwd number.
   when i runned script manually it was giving proper result. but when i used this script in exec_dset i am not getting fwd number.

  can any one please help me how to use this exec_dset() function. according to me the script is not taking that value $tU.

  with regards
  openseruser