[Users] Wrong URI in REGISTER

Bruno Machado bsmufu at yahoo.com.br
Thu May 4 14:55:46 CEST 2006

Hi fellows

 Our proxy is receiving some REGISTERs with wrong URI. The SOURCE PORT is inserted in it (the same number or incremented by 1). Our customers use Grandstream HT 486, 487. This problems is happening with 10 of them. This error happens just in REGISTER messages. If these customers make a call, they will talk without any problems. I can say this error isnt belong to a firmware version:  some customers use the most new version and others of them use another. Did anybody already see this behavior?

 (running ngrep in SIP Proxy)

 U 201.58.X.Y:50142 -> IP_PROXY:5060

 REGISTER si:50143p:domain_proxy.com.br SIP/2.0
 Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 201.58.X.Y:50143;branch=z9hG4bKc5d3893e4a5ca0b6