R: R: [Users] export SIP_Domain

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 30 15:56:13 CEST 2006

On 03/29/06 12:50, D'Addelfio Davide wrote:
> Ok thanks, will take a look!
>
> Now that I've installed and running openser, I have to work over it. Do you know if is possibile to configure openser with some trigger that allows it to switch incoming message (INVITE, REQUEST, etc...) towards another element, like an application server? Do they exists? Where can I find it?

do you want to route certain request types to different hosts? Like if
request is INVITE, send it to an application server?

If so, then you can do:

if(is _method("INVITE")) {
    t_relay("udp:app_srv_ip:port");
    exit;
}

This example works with development version of openser, for versions
1.0.x below, check the documentation of tm module which is posted on
project's web site (http://openser.org). You have to use the textops
module as well.