[Users] ANNOUNCE: WIST - Web Interface for SIP Trace

Andreas M. openser at breitenlee.net
Wed Mar 29 09:10:35 CEST 2006

Hello,
installed on a Debian Machine, but have troubles, because i´ve seen in
"filter.php" are hardcoded IP addresses to connect to siptraced.

I changed this, but doesn´t work, are there any other things that i need
to change, outside the documentation?

Is there any possibility to debug siptraced or any php function ?

regards,

Andreas M.