[Users] openser with TLS

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Fri Mar 24 12:14:13 CET 2006

Hello
I compiled openser myself.
Now I tried openser with a simpler configuration and it worked...

I had an openser.cfg that uses RTPproxy and TLS.... and the seg fault
happened when I used that file.
Now with a simpler openser.cfg (like the sample) just with TLS, openser
started :)

I will try to find the problem in the openser_rtpproxy_tls configuration
file... both files are in attachment
Thank you very much for the help
Joao