[Users] detecting if both caller and callee are behind NAT

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 24 07:10:05 CET 2006

Hi Bogdan,
  the solution you gave was to detect if caller and callee are behind same NAT, I just wanted to detect if caller and calee are behind "NAT". Can you help me in defining condition for this.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
  Hi,

this is a topic largely discussed in the past - a google on the archive
will give you a lot of info.
shortly, you have to you avp_check() to compare the src_ip of the INVITE
with the destination of it (dst_uri). See the avpops and the pseudo
variables docs.

regards,
bogdan