[Users] proxy_authorize breaks BYE delivery when behind NAT

Script Head scripthead at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 23:28:24 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a generic RTPproxy config with PSTN forwarding. In my INVITE route, I
have the following:

        if(!allow_trusted()) {

                if (!proxy_authorize("","subscriber_active")) {
                        proxy_challenge("","0");
                        return;
                } else if (!check_from()) {
                        sl_send_reply("403", "Use From=ID");
                        return;
                };

                consume_credentials();
        };

when the invite comes from an IP that's not in the trusted table, the call
goes thru but the BYE is not forwarded to the initiating party. How could
proxy_authorize affect the route?

ScriptHead