[Users] LCR routing order

Florian Fainelli florian.fainelli at int-evry.fr
Wed Mar 22 17:13:23 CET 2006

Hello all,

I got several questions about the LCR module, and especially how I should
properly set up a routing priority.

Here is what I tried so far :

- dedicate a prefix to a routing group, in which I put gateways (I guess they
have the same priority as I was not able to choose one)
- add one group per gateway, then replicate my prefix rule per with each group
I created, and add a priority per each prefix rule, descending priority value
- did the same thing with an ascending priority value

I could not see on my gateways the priority order I thought have supplied in
OpenSER.

There is obviously something wrong with my set up.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers.
--
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli
5, rue Charles Fourier