[Users] E: Replication Issue with UACs behind NAT

Dioris Moreno nesken at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:40:47 CET 2006

Thanks a lot.

I was checking the use of sock_flag and add_sock_hdr to accomplish what
you explain (UAC1->P1->P2->UAC2).

I added to my configuration file the following lines to the module
parameters section

	modparam("registrar", "sock_flag", 18)
	modparam("registrar", "sock_hdr_name", "Sock-Info")

Also, I added add_sock_hdr before replicating the REGISTER messages in
both proxies to include the socket IP and port of the proxy which
validate the user.

	add_sock_hdr("Sock-Info");
	t_replicate("AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD", "5060");

And, I added setflag(18) before saving the location to save the original
sock-info and not the current. However, I didn't see the original socket
info in the location table, instead I see in the table the socket IP and
port of the local server.

	if (search("^Contact:.*;received=")) {
	  setflag(6);
	};
	setflag(18);
	save("location");

Is this the way it should be doing? Am I in the right direction?

Thank you