[Users] Trying to find a solution to a sticky problem here.

Arek Bekiersz arek at perceval.net
Mon Mar 20 10:51:57 CET 2006

One more thing - do you put record_route on all requests?
I have call to record_route() at the very beginning of the script. It
ensures that all requests will be record routed.

Check if last request received by UA contains record-route. It may
happen that for example ACK does not contain record-route. Then UA will
assume you do not want record route anymore and will send new REFER
straight to remote UA.

--
Regards,
Arek Bekiersz