[Users] Authentication and Password encryption using dbtext

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Wed Mar 15 17:38:03 CET 2006

Hi Istvan,

Just last night I loaded dd-wrt (v23) on a WRT54G.  It loaded SER, not
OpenSER which was pretty slick but I would rather have OpenSER on it :)

Can you send me the package you created, or instructions on creating a
package myself ?  Once OpenSER is loaded on the WRT54G, I'll try to give
you a hand in resolving this problem.

I've been to the milkfish site in the past but didn't have the time to
dig into it.  I think that a linux (not FreeBSD) development environment
is required.  If this is the case, it will take me a little while to get
up to speed as linux isn't for anything over here (which means that we
would have to re-task an existing machine or build up a new one).

Regards,
Norm
norm at goes dot com