[Users] PA module not compiling correctly in 1.0.1

Justin Pearce justin at pricevideo.com
Tue Mar 14 15:24:42 CET 2006

Hey,

I already tried doing this before I posted to the mailing list.
I did have the same issue with the mysql module, but read somewhere
about making a slight change to the mysql makefile. After doing this,
the mysql module compiled properly. I am just not sure if there is
something similar for the pa module and, if so, what it is.

Thanks,
Justin Pearce
Price Video Productions
Justin at PriceVideo.com