[Users] Domain: is_from_local() is case sensitive in caching mode.

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Mon Mar 13 11:13:52 CET 2006

Hello,

I have been looking into the code. strncasecmp does case insensitive
comparison, so this part is correct.
My guess is that the hash function should use the lowercase domain.

In my case I have in the domain table "i-call.gr" and "sip.i-call.gr".
If the From header is .... at i-Call.gr then is_from_local() returns false
(in caching mode).

I hope this helps

George