[Users] PA module not compiling correctly in 1.0.1

Justin Pearce justin at pricevideo.com
Fri Mar 10 15:18:21 CET 2006

Hey all,

I am in the process of setting up an openser machine for sip software
testsing to replace our ser machine. This decision came about due to ser
not supporting TLS in a readily available form and due to the seeming
stagnation of the ser project. I recently downloaded the 1.0.1-tls
source to compile. While in the process of duplicating our
configuration, I found that openser was complaining that there was a
mismatch between the module and the core, stating that the module was
1.0.0 and the core was 1.0.1-tls. Am I missing something in the "make
modules" command (make exclude_modules="" modules)? Do I need to add
something to the make file for pa.so to make it compile for the
appropriate version? Any help would be appreciated.

Justin Pearce

Price Video Productions

Justin at PriceVideo.com <mailto:Justin at PriceVideo.com>