[Users] Getting Started - Basic Proxy

Glenn Dalgliesh glenn at routerboy.com
Fri Mar 10 14:29:57 CET 2006

You most likely need to add a section in the correct location in the cfg to change the dst based on the dialed digits such as below. You need to keep in mind where you put this in the script. Keep in mind that you don't want to step on the lookup for locally registered contacts.

                 if (uri=~"^sip:1[0-9]{10}@") || (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{10}@") || (uri=~"^sip:011[0-9]+ at .*") {
                        if (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]{10}@") {
                                prefix("1"); # if sip provider require leading 1
                        };
                        rewritehostport("192.168.1.1:5060"); # to you sip provider

                        route(1); # send to t_relay route section
                        return;
                };