[Users] Path and replication...

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Mon Mar 6 15:23:21 CET 2006

Helge Waastad wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying out the new path module,
> and I've got a couple of questions..
>
> In my current configuration I'm replicating the register between two
> OpenSER. (To have each registrar have all contacts for all users +
> redundancy)
>
> However, now I get ERROR: t_newtran: EoH not parsed when I replicate the
> REGISTER...

I'm able to reproduce it, but it does not seem to be a path-related
problem, since it also occurs when I disable all the path-stuff...

Looking at parser/hf.h, there are these lines:

/* type to flag conversion
  * WARNING: HDR_ERROR_T has no corresponding FLAG ! */
#define HDR_T2F(type)   \

(((type)!=HDR_EOH_T)?((hdr_flags_t)1<<(type)):(~(hdr_flags_t)0))

Bogdan, maybe there's a problem with the new header chaining? Sure, that
it's HDR_EOH_T and not HDR_ERROR_T in the macro?

Andy