[Users] Hung up incoming calls

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:18:58 CEST 2006

Hi ,
 A small issues, But i seems to be challenging issuses to all,

That...
UAC are behind the NAT.. are  hunging up automatically..
That caller is not hung up, callee is hung up after 32 seconds.
And missed and rejecting call are working fine.
I think ,  ACK  session time out and is not requesting to openser .

problem in openser.cfg with NAT or X-lite 3.0 softphones..
Problem in  confiuration setting in softphones.
Or Problem with router Gateways ( NETGEAR)  from outbound to inbound.

>     Please  any one give me suggestions or clues to resolve my issuess.

Bye Happpen Weakend ,,,,,

Thanks and Regards with cheers
Sunkara Ravi Prakash (Voip Developer && openSER)
Hyperion Technology
www.hyperion-tech.com