[Users] Suggestion Required

Abdul Lateef khan go4calls at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 00:04:22 CEST 2006

Hi friends,

I am new in OpenSER, I want to use it only for SIP Proxying with freeradius.
I made plan to install openser with freeradius on Virtual Server to get only
100 cuncurent calls.

1- Is it possible to install on Virtual Server?
2- Which Codecs or used, because i want to calculate the bandhwidth
according to the codec?
3- What RAM should be used to handel 100 cuncurent calls?
4- It can accept h323-credit-time from radius to control max credit call
time?

I will appriciate for your kind of suggestion.

Regards,
www.Go4Calls.Com
VoIP Forums