[Users] Using # for Sip 2 Sip calls

Kenny Chua strain15 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 20:01:59 CEST 2006

So I took your advice and decided to use * to identify sip 2 sip calls. However, theres something wrong with my routing. I added route(6) to get authorize. Because when I  try to dial sip to sip I get 407 proxy authentication required. Still after adding route(6), I still get the 407 proxy authentication required message. What is wrong? Route (1) is just the default message handler This is what I have:

  route[3] {

      # -----------------------------------------------------------------
      # INVITE Message Handler
      # -----------------------------------------------------------------

      if (!proxy_authorize("","subscriber")) {
          proxy_challenge("","0");
          return;
      } else if (!check_from()) {
          sl_send_reply("403", "Use From=ID");
          return;
      };

       consume_credentials();

      if (nat_uac_test("19")) {
          setflag(6);
      }

      lookup("aliases");
      if (uri!=myself) {
          route(4);
          route(1);
          return;
      };

      if (uri=~"^sip:\*[0-9]*@"){
          xlog("Sip 2 Sip\n");
          strip(1); #strip the * because we dont need it
          route(4);
          route(6);
          route(1);
          return;

      };

      if  (!lookup("location")){

          if (uri=~"^sip:[0-9]*@") {        # International PSTN
              xlog("PSTN Gateway\n");
              route(4);
              route(5);
              return;
          };

          sl_send_reply("404", "User Not Found");
          return;
      };

      route(4);
      route(1);
  }

  route[4] {

      # -----------------------------------------------------------------
      # NAT Traversal Section
      #  -----------------------------------------------------------------

      if (isflagset(6)) {
          force_rport();
          fix_nated_contact();
          force_rtp_proxy();
      }
  }

  route[5] {

      # -----------------------------------------------------------------
      # PSTN Handler
      # -----------------------------------------------------------------
      xlog("Routed to route 5\n");
      rewritehostport("pstn.gateway:5060");

      avp_write("i:45", "inv_timeout");

      route(1);
  }

  route[6] {

      if (!proxy_authorize("","subscriber")) {
          proxy_challenge("","0");
           return;
      } else if (!check_from()) {
          sl_send_reply("403", "Use From=ID");
          return;
      };
  }

  onreply_route[1] {

      if (isflagset(6) && status=~"(180)|(183)|2[0-9][0-9]") {
          if (!search("^Content-Length:[ ]*0")) {
              force_rtp_proxy();
          };
      };

      if (nat_uac_test("1")) {
          fix_nated_contact();
      };
  }

 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote: Hi,

 that's right.  For example SIPURA ATAs with two lines but online one
 terminal use # for line selection....
 you better use a digit that does not overlap with the PSTN dialling plan.

 regards,
 bogdan