[Users] keep alive using RE-INVITE

T.R. Missner trmissner at bandwidth.com
Fri Jun 23 17:32:34 CEST 2006

Javier,

reInvites would have to be generated by some dialog stateful component of the call.

Depending on your network setup, this could be either endpoints or some B2BUA in the middle.

openSER is not dialog stateful (openSER is transaction stateful ) and thusly cannot generate reInvites.

Hope this helps

T.R.