[Users] Out of Memory

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Jun 21 20:47:35 CEST 2006

Bogdan,

I finally managed to upload the memory dumps to pastebin. Links are:
Hopefully you can access them.

Memory dump right after OpenSER was started: http://pastebin.com/723872
Memory dump after OpenSER running for 20min: http://pastebin.com/723890
Memory dump after OpenSER running for 50min: http://pastebin.com/723902

The problem started to occur between the 20 and 50 minute samples. About 20 calls had been processed in that time.

Douglas.