[Users] user 'admin' and mysql

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 21 18:25:45 CEST 2006

Mark,

if you do not find this "typical behaviour" suitable, you may suggest a
"better behaviour" - we are open to it.

just my 2 cents: if you make a thing too complicated by default, only
people with advanced skills will be able to use. IF the default is less
complicated, people with less skills will be able to get around; the
skilled one are free to enhanced the default setup......we just try to
cover as much users as possible with the default setup.

Also thanks for spotting the doc bug - it is fixed now on CVS.

regards,
bogdan