[Users] Radius AccountingStop strangeness (replaced calling directions on BYE)

Pletli Antal a.pletli at euromacc.hu
Wed Jun 21 15:00:23 CEST 2006

Hi guys!

I'm trying the acc module in radius mode.

When the caller  (A) calls the callee (B) and (A) hangs up the
conversation then the AccountingStop message is correct: the
caller-station-id = (A) and the called-station-id = (B).

But when (A) calls the (B) and (B) hangs up the conversation, the
AccountingStop is incorrect because  in stop message the
caller-station-id = (B) and the called-station-id = (A)

Is this a bug or feature?
I think this is because of BYE message header values, but this is'nt a
correct behavior.

Is there any solution to correct this problem?

Best regards,

Antal Pletli