[Users] Updating usrloc database

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 20 19:44:26 CEST 2006

Please note that db_mode=3 (DB_ONLY) has great impact on performance
since all user location operations (add, update, remove, expire) will
trigger DB queries...not to mention the NAT ping...
If you really do not need this mode, try to avoid it and use "openserctl
ul" to add new entries into the cache.

regards,
bogdan